- This is a Government of Singapore
- We may use “cookies”, where a
small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information
about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track
information such as the number of users and their frequency of use,
profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us
when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data
off your hard disk.
- You can choose to accept or
decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you
can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data
- We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also
display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government
Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of
repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please
supply us the latest data.