|1 Care||Mdm Rasidah Abdul Wahab & Mdm Shoba D/O Mohan|
|1 Diligence||Ms Nur Afiqah Alias & Mdm Zhan Ying|
|1 Discipline||Ms Lim Wan Fong & Ms Tan Lay Jun|
|1 Excellence||Ms Phoon Sui Hoi & Ms Michelle Lin Xiufang|
|1 Integrity||Mdm Amanda Kiang Shu Jun, Mdm Lim Hui Hui & Ms Nurhuda Lokman|
|1 Resillience||Mrs Karyn Hon and Mdm Rohana Hamid|
|1 Respect||Ms Atrina Tan & Ms Tan Lay Bee|
Academic Excellence & Holistic Development
- Reading Programme
- PAL – Visual Arts, Performing Arts and Outdoor Education
- IT-Based Lessons
- Digital Portfolio
- Learning Support Programme
- Learning Support Math Programme
- Before School Programme
- Problem-Based Learning
- Lifeskills and Pupil Development Programme
- PE Fitness Day
- Talent Thursday
Learning Support Programme (LSP & LSM)
- The Learning Support Programme is for a selected group of pupils who need to be supported in literacy and numeracy skills.
Pupils will undergo the IT Literacy programme in Semester 1.
They will be taught basic Presentation skills as well as e-learning using LMS portal.
Pupils will undergo experiential learning.
They will visit a place each semester which is in relation to the Problem based learning.
• Visit to Botanical Gardens (Term 2)
• Visit to the Zoo (Term 3)
Programmes for Character & Citizenship Education (CCE).
Pupils are given the opportunities to assume roles such as :
- Class Monitors
- Group Leaders
- Line Monitors
- OCA Monitors
- PE Monitors
- Homework Leaders
- Class Library Monitors