Home > Holistic Development > Educational Support
Educational Support Department provides support to the low progress students in P1 to P4, through the MOE-initiated support programmes.
• Learning Support Programme (LSP) for English (P1 & P2) and Learning Support for Mathematics (LSM) for P1 to P3 selected students.
• School-based Dyslexia Remediation (SDR) programme - P3 & P4
• Reading Remediation Programme (RRP) - P3 & P4
Basic Numeracy Enrichment (BNE)
• This enrichment is for P1 and P2 LSM students and serves as an additional support in Mathematics.
• It is conducted once a week (on Fridays) after school.
Basic Literacy Programme (BLE)
• Purpose of BLE is to develop general reading skills, build reading fluency and motivate students to read texts for enjoyment.
• It is held once a week to support lower progress students in P1 and P2 who are weak in reading.
• For BLE, we have kidsREAD Programme which is a collaboration with National Library Board. Reading materials and resources are provided by NLB.
• We work closely with our partner school, Bt. Panjang Govt High School, for this programme. Student volunteers from the school, support our students in the weekly reading sessions.