|1 Care||Ms Phoon Sui Hoi & Mdm Raihana Majeed|
|1 Diligence||Mdm Zarina Hassan & Mdm Rohana Hamid|
|1 Discipline||Mdm Sri Priya & Mdm Ng Hwan Teng|
|1 Excellence||Mdm Sarina Mohamed & Mdm Lim Hui Hui|
|1 Integrity||Mdm Azizah Anang & Mdm Faith Au Kai Fei|
|1 Resillience||Mdm Nur Afiqah Alias & Mdm Siti Maryam|
|1 Respect||Ms Adele Yeo Shwu Yuan & Mr Fo Kok Hong|
Academic Excellence & Holistic Development
- Reading Programme
- PAL – Visual Arts, Performing Arts and Outdoor Education
- IT-Based Lessons
- Digital Portfolio
- Learning Support Programme
- Learning Support Math Programme
- Before School Programme
- Problem-Based Learning
- Lifeskills and Pupil Development Programme
- PE Fitness Day
- Talent Thursday
Learning Support Programme (LSP & LSM)
- The Learning Support Programme is for a selected group of pupils who need to be supported in literacy and numeracy skills.
Pupils will undergo the IT Literacy programme in Semester 1.
They will be taught basic Presentation skills as well as e-learning using LMS portal.
Pupils will undergo experiential learning.
They will visit a place each semester which is in relation to the Problem based learning.
• Visit to Botanical Gardens (Term 2)
• Visit to the Zoo (Term 3)
Programmes for Character & Citizenship Education (CCE).
Pupils are given the opportunities to assume roles such as :
- Class Monitors
- Group Leaders
- Line Monitors
- OCA Monitors
- PE Monitors
- Homework Leaders
- Class Library Monitors