Home > Parents > Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
The school firmly believes that Discipline and Diligence are two key success factors in achieving Excellence as expounded in the School Motto.
National Anthem and Pledge
School Uniform and General AppearancePupils are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
On days when students have PE lessons, they are allowed to wear their PE attire throughout the day. Girls can wear their PE T-shirt with their school skirt and boys with their school shorts when there are no PE lessons. Girls should tuck in their PE T-shirts (old uniform).
Attire on CCA days
Students can wear their PE attire and sports shoes on their CCA days. Special permission will be given by the Principal for students to come in their PE attire and sports shoes on days when students participate in competitions. Scouts are allowed to wear their Scouts uniform and shoes throughout the day on CCA days.
- No dyeing or tinting of hair.
- Students should not sport outlandish hairstyles
Shoes and Socks
- Only school socks are allowed.
- Only plain white-based shoes with no fanciful trimmings or patterns are allowed on non-CCA days.
- At no time should one be in slippers or sandals without a valid reason.
Use of cosmetics and accessories
- Use of cosmetics and nail polish is not allowed.
- Jewellery and accessories are not allowed.
- Only girls are allowed to wear a single, plain ear stud on each ear.
- Outlandish / flamboyant / over- sized spectacle frames are not allowed.
- Use of coloured contact lenses is not allowed.