Home > Parents > School Safety and Security
School Safety and Security
Visitors to the School
- All visitors/parents/guardians/vendors/trainers who enter the school compound (for example are required to first report to the security guard before proceeding to the General Office.
- All Visitors walking in to school are required to register at the Guard Post and will be issued with Visitor Pass/Coloured stickers. These must be worn at all times while in the school premises for easy identification.
- Any parent or guardian who wishes to see any teacher is requested to make prior arrangement with the teacher.
Entry and Exit Points
- The main entry and exit points of the school are Gate 1 and Gate 4.
Parent Drop-off and Pick-up
- All parents/guardians who need to drive into the school to drop-off/pick-up students will be issued with a vehicle entry permit for easy identification and will only be allowed to drive in on School Terms during the following timings (mass arrival and dismissal):
- 6.15am to 7.30am (Daily)
- 1.45pm to 2.00pm (Daily)
- Parents are to display the official CCKPS Visitor Car Decal prominently before they are allowed entry.
- For the safety and security of our students and staff, all unauthorised vehicles will not be allowed entry into the school premises.
- Parents and other visitors on official visit to the school may park in visitor lots, marked in white, subject to availability and approval from the School Principal.
- Parents and Parent Volunteers supporting school events, attending meetings, like PTC, PSG and school events, like Graduation Day will be allowed to park during the duration, subject to availability of parking lots and approval from the School Principal.
- During inclement weather, all with vehicle entry permit will be allowed to drop-off/pick-up students/staff in school (regardless of time).
- All other Visitors, eg. Term Contractors, other Contractors and Delivery Men will be allowed to park at Visitor lots, and upon identification will be issued with Visitor Pass/Coloured stickers during registration at the Guard Post. These must be worn at all times while in the school premises for easy identification.